27. Juni 2015

Dior Rouge 999 aka Rouge Altesse aka Red Royality - Dior Standard Collection

...just I wanted to know...

It's Saturday and because I have not yet completely retired from blogging it goes on with Maria's and my Collaboration Saturday.

Last week I didn't show any red, so it's time for a red, which is a real stunning red and of course by Dior. Like most Dior polishes it has an english name too, which is Red Royality. But these were it's names before it was relaunched as Red 999.  Well 'nomen est omen' and it really keeps it's promise. It's a real french royal red, which exactely matched with the english car I formerly had.
 
 

Application was easy and it gives full opacity with 2 coats. Drying time is short and a topcoat is not needed.

I'm now curious to see what Maria has prepared for today. I'm almost sure, it's not a Dior.

Viel Spaß beim Lackieren!

Liebe Grüße,
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wow, a classic red like that always wins me over - it's gorgeous!!
    And you are right, again today I'm on the Chanel wagon - actually 4 different toppers ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Einer der schönsten roten Lacke, die Dior kreiert hat. Er ist auch bei mir ein gerne getragener Klassiker. Dir steht er sehr, sehr gut!
    Viele liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this color! Is the most perfect red in the world!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...